I know this may not seem like my usual post but its fun anyways because i did it myelf, tried it and it works. Besides, i have written this post for a while now. I said to myself hey just post it. So welcome to my DIY Blog.
If you are looking for a way to reduce spending a lush amount of money on Body care products. Then you are definitely welcomed to my post.
A year ago I traveled home to Nigeria. There, I realised that all my expensive body care products couldn’t withstand the Sun in Nigeria… Ohhhhh it was blazing hawttt I mean HOT. If I was a bar of meltable chocolate I wouldn’t have made it back to Germany. Ohh yes (Even though) I was born and raised there. I never thought I would feel the way I felt about the heat. The heat was something else. 🔥🔥🔥
A year ago I started following the ‘do it yourself’ ( DIY) trend and ever since it has been a lively and emancipating Journey.
For a year now, I have stopped buying my usual Body Care Products in Shops and Drogerie stores and I believe they(who exactly?) all have been secretly screaming my name (Princess come oooo Princess come ooo) Because their mumu Precious Gem has been lost.. ooo i have spent a lot of my money in this industryHA they haf chop my money gan ni ooooo.
Anytime I go to the stores to go buy a coffee scrub, the price ranges from 5€ – 30€ or even more. The last time I got one was for 8.99€ and my friend actually looked at me like I was running mad but I told her I loved it and it was for my Bodaaayyy…
Since i began doing it myself, oooo i love how my Body feels and better still i know exactly what ingredients are going on my Body.
Coffee has a lot of beauty Beneficials and this Homemade body scrub makes your skin not only succulent but also tighten your skin. So come with me as I take you on the journey of Coffee scrub.
Benefits of Coffee Scrub
- It exfoliates dead skin away
- It makes your skin so soft to touch
- It improves circulation of blood in your body
- It tightens the skin
- It moisturize your skin and makes it feel succulent due to the 🥥 coconut oil
- It soothes and calm your skin due to the Aloe Vera
- It has a healing effect on your skin due to the honey 🍯
You will need
- 2 tablespoons of coffee (freshly ground or used)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice ( optional)
- Mix the ingredients together until it forms a paste
- Apply the scrub to your face first before getting into the shower and when in the shower apply to the body and massage well for as long as you can
- Wash it off and feel the greatest of your skin come alive
This scrub also makes your palm feel tender and soft for like three days. It is really lovely to feel your palm after the scrub and the most wonderful thing about this DIY scrub is you know it’s not chemically done.
Beautiful skin REQUIRES COMMITMENT not a MIRACLE.Ernö Laszlo
I would love to hear from you and how you are coping with the quarantine? And also when you try the scrub either on your face or body, please do holla at me and tell me how it felt. You can also use this to take care of yourself since we are all trying new things out..
I hope we’ll all overcome this hard time. Stay safe my lovelies and also be very careful!
6 thoughts on “Homemade Coffee and Honey Scrub ❤️”
Ok I’m waiting for mine 🥰🥰🥰
Juhu!!!!! I will get it across to you ❤️❤️❤️🎁📦📦
Thank you 😊
Innocent looking but yet angelic . . .
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hahaha hahaha angelic ke? Thank you
LikeLiked by 1 person